Sunday, October 25, 2009


October 16, 2009 @ 5:10 p.m. Fila is 1 minute old and Kimi is so happy to finally have his son here.Fila is 2 days old. This is the first time I was able to see him. I thought he was so cute!
Fila sleeping in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit). He was receiving antibiotics because I had a fever right before he was born so they gave him antibiotics to prevent any infections I may have had that was causing my fever.

Fila has finally arrived!!
full name: Penisimani Hofila Tuipulotu
Born on: October 16, 2009 @ 5:10 p.m.
weighing 8 lbs 12 oz
length: 22 inches long
head diameter: 38 centimeters

Kimi and I are so happy to have Fila here. Although I'm very tired, I am feeling better each day and enjoy getting to know my son. The full effect (of being a mom) hasn't really hit me, yet.

1 comment:

  1. AWE!! Your baby is soo cute!!! How are you!?!? How is the baby?

    ReplyDelete